9 November 2011

Oh lovely cuppa!

A few weeks ago, Grandma R gave me a Twinings Lady Grey tea bag to try. She told me to have it after lunch one day while at work and that it would perk me up a little bit for the long afternoon. I love a good cup of tea but I usually end up buying whatever is cheapest in the supermarket.


Anyway, I took the tea bag to work and decide to make a cup when I got to the "could this day be any longer" time in the afternoon. I let it brew for a few moments, as Grandma suggested. I then wondered back to my desk to sample the delights. I was very pleasantly surprised. The flavour was as refreshing as a soft drink. Very light with a very tiny hint of citrus. It certainly did perk me up for the rest of the day and I also found that having such a refreshing hot drink made me feel quite calm. The smell is also delicious, a lovely proper tea smell and slightly sweet perfumed scent.

So today, while doing the weekly shop, I treated myself to a box of tea bags. I'm going to save them for those afternoons when M is at work and L is having her afternoon nap. They are going to be my little treat. And the picture above is my treat today and is absolute heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment