11 January 2012

Don't do New Year's Resolutions!

My New Year's Resolutions never last more than about a week, so a few years back I made the resolution to never make another one! I did so well that I have decided that I should consider making one this year!

I will be thinking about resolutions that I can make over the coming weeks, however my first one is ready to be shared with you...blog more! Ok, stop laughing now! I know I have neglected my blog in recent months but I will be making a concerted effort to use my blog more like a diary to record what is generally going on in my life.

One way I will be trying to keep this blog regularly updated is by using the blogger iPhone app which I have also installed on my newly acquired iPad!

I always intended my blog to be a record of the things I do and make so that L can look back when she is older and see all the fun things that used to go on in her life before she could remember things.

No comments:

Post a Comment