12 January 2012

Resolution no. 2

I love Follow Me on Pinterest ! It's always there when you're a bit bored or in need of inspiration or to distract you from things that you should be doing.

I often find myself spending hours on pinterest when I probably should be doing housework or cooking tea or revising for some up and coming work related exams. As a result I have accumulated over a thousand pins. This may not be a great deal in comparison to some members but it is still a lot. Especially as the majority of the pins have been pinned to give me inspiration for new crafty projects.

So this leads me to my second resolution for the year: make at least 12 new items which I have either found on pinterest or have been inspired by pinterest. This, I hope, is more than achievable as it is only one "thing" a month!

Right, I'm now off the search through my pins to find my first make of 2012! Will hopefully be able to get something done by the end of the month to keep on target.

No comments:

Post a Comment